Thursday, April 14, 2011

What did the boy volcano say to the girl volcano?

I lava you!


By no means am I an expert in love. 
But then again can you be an expert in love? 
Love is like happiness it is different to everyone. 
There is no concrete meaning 
Webster's claims that love is affection for another rising out of kinship 
But I believe that love can not be seen, 
it is displayed through actions but cannot be measured.  
My favorite quote about love is 
"Love is like the wind, I can't see it but I can sure feel it."
From a Walk to Remember, 
(and not just cause he's in love with a girl name Jamie)

What does love mean to you?
What is the difference between like and love? 




"There's a difference between like and love. Because, I like my Skechers, but I love my Prada backpack."
- 10 Things I Hate About You  


No comments: