Monday, April 4, 2011

Serious Case of the Mondays....



     After going full force yesterday on make up work I was forced by those who love me into watching Office Space. It was a cute movie, but now I have a serious case of the Mondays! I have been to all of my classes today even though it is so icky outside and I am exhausted. Plus Alexandra just brought me an all strawberry cupcake which are my FAVORITE. So today is looking up, just trying to work things off of my to do list which has expanded to two index cards (insert mini freak out here!) 
      Oh and all these plane issues that happened this morning is not making me looking forwarded to flying home for Easter, I love my family and would love be alive when I see them next... just saying!


 Hope you aren't down with the Mondays but if you do, def netflix Office Space... 
it will make your day more bearable! 
       xoxo 

No comments: