Tuesday, April 5, 2011

drive me crazy, but it feels all right

I was up at 4:30, couldn't sleep, too stressed. 
Needless to say I got so much done before 9 it is kind of ridiculous.
By 9 am, I have had 2 cups of coffee, a shower, blow dried and straightened my hair, 
written a speech outline and had reviewed chapter 4&5 of biology
It is noon and I just figured out all my summer classes and fall classes, 
advising only helps if you get it in your major,
 side note-
I don't recommend changing majors right before advising. 
Needless, to say I am now besties with the lady at academic support center.
Not because I am behind but because I am going into the 2+2 program!
What is that you ask?!
I have two years in Oxford taking Gen Eds then 2 years at the Medical Campus for an OT degree
then another year for a Master's degree...
so in five years of schooling I can be a practicing occupational therapist!
Why all the crazyness?!
To save a couple thousand dollars... no big deal! 

I know the jive I am on will only last so long but I am soooo excited for two when I can officially register for everything!! Now all I need is a summer job and place to stay in Oxford. 
And to finish the pile of make up work that is staring me in the face. This year flew by!



No comments: