Sunday, April 3, 2011

Lesson Learned.


Never drink after ANYONE! 
      If I had to share one regret I have it is drinking after someone one random night... in result I have missed 10 days of class thanks to Mono.If you don't know anything about mono know this, it is the worst sore throat you will ever have. It took 3 trips to the "Quack Shack" (student health clinic) to be able to eat something. Exhaustion does not even begin to cover the awful feeling... so just don't drink after anyone... okay? 
Take a page out of my notebook, it's not worth it.
Even when you do feel like you can get out of bed 
  piles of make up work will send you right back to it.


I am honestly doing my best to conquer my make-up work by Wednesday 
this includes and is not limited to:

-Biology Test (chapters 4,5,21,22)
- Trig Test (chapter 5)
-2 trig quizzes 
-History quiz
- 3-5 page English Paper
- Speech Persuasive Outline 
- 3 Biology Labs 
-  Academic Advising 

and the icing on the cake is 
the clinic who said they would summer hire me had funding cuts and can no longer afford any summer hires... so on top of the pain of make up work I need to figure out summer plans.... again.

I promise something cheerful next post,just feeling a bit overwhelmed. But, I will hold my head up high and deal because a smart boyfriend of mine said "it is not the end of the world, work on what you can control and the rest will just happen" 

No comments: