Saturday, April 9, 2011

1... 2... 3... All About Me!

I have seen this on a few other blogs and decided to give it a try,
 after all reading my rants is probably getting old.  



A-Age: 18 although I will be another year older on the 23rd of this month. 

B-Bed size:  Extra long single... the glory of living in a dorm

C-Chore you hate: Vacuuming, I hate it don't asking me why I just do! 

D-Dogs: I technically I don't have a dog, although I spend a lot of time at Matt's place and his roommate has a dog Jupiter. I get the best of both worlds, a running partner with responsibilities 

E-Essential start to your day: 5 minutes more in bed, I don't go back to sleep but rather think of the things that have to get done. It motivates me to get up and be productive early rather then squeezing in things at the end of the day. 

F-Favorite Color{s}: Light Green or purple just not together  

G-Gold or Silver: White Gold for anything of value (ie. my pearl ring) but I am a silver kind of girl, once in a blue moon I'll wear gold.   


H-Height: perfectly 5"5 amazing for being able to still wear heels. 

I-Instruments you play: blahaha There is not a musical bone in my body! 

J-Job title:  Full time absorber of knowledge.... student for short. 

K-Kids: No babies, not for a while! Given that I get a steady job and a healthy marriage at least 2 no more then 5 ideally. 

L-Live: Oxford, Ms. It's such a small town, perfect for a few college years

M-My mom's name: Sandy or Sandra when I talk about her

N-Nickname: Peanut, my dad always called me his little peanut, or curly girl, my mom would refer to me and Kelly as her curly girls.

O-Overnight hospital stay: I've avoided those so far. Knock on wood!

P-Pet Peeve: Last minute plans, I like to be able to plan things out being told about something last minute really bothers me. I can usually work around it but I keep a planner for a reason. 

Q-Quote from a movie: "A dream is a wish your heart makes when you're fast asleep. In dreams you will lose your heartaches. Whatever you wish for, you keep. Have faith in your dreams, and someday, your rainbow will come smiling through. No matter how your heart is grieving, if you keep on believing, the dream that you wish will come true." - Cinderella 

R-Right/Lefty: Righty for the most part! 

S-Sibling: Kelly, my amazing older sister/hero 

T-Time you wake up: 8:00ish given on the day 

U-Underwear: It tends to vary on my mood. 

V-Veggies you dislike: Tomatoes. I loathe tomatoes. But oddly enough, I love tomato soup but can't stand them raw. 

W-What makes you run late: my hair, I can never tame it and it never wants to do anything, thus the constant ponytail or stick straight flat iron boringness. 

X-Xrays you've had: Teeth, Wrist, Foot & Back. I have had a few MRI's and a bone Scan too. 

Y-Yummy food you make: I'm becoming a pretty good baker, no longer burning things so that's an improvement. My mom taught me to make really good pasta salad and a few dinner dishes. Although I can make some mean pancakes and omelets.



Z-Zoo animal: Otters, I love them! 

No comments: