Monday, January 31, 2011

Wild Wild Weekend!


   So needless to say it was a crazy weekend. Alexandra and I went to Memphis on Saturday for a shopping trip to Collierville’s The Avenue! Although everything we bought was justifiable so it wasn’t that bad. Dillard’s had an amazing sale so of course we had too.  Also we had to stop and get a real Starbucks (not one from the campus bookstore)which was soo delicious but even more yummy was the CrepeMaker. It was so nice to break out from our usual Oxford dinning. Anyway we made it back in one piece, which was super important because the next day I was going to be initiated into my sorority!
     We had Chapter Development day in the morning with Initiation that afternoon.  I was really nervous, although knew I could do it because my older sister is a member of the same sorority. I was kind of bummed she was not going to be their because she had her own chapter’s business to take care of.  Well in the middle of the ceremony, who do I see but, my own sister standing there! Apparently she flew in to Memphis early that morning and had been hangin around Oxford until the ceremony. I was completely shocked and was holding back tears. She spent the night with me and left this morning for Clemson!  I am still in shock that she was here, and I don’t think it has even hit me that I am a sorority girl now. Needless to say I take office has Historian in less then 3 hours. It has been kind of crazy lately and now for the start of the week, hope you didn’t get a case of the Monday’s

xoxo  
My favorite shopping mall in Memphis!
    

No comments: