Sunday, January 23, 2011

Just a little bit of everything...

    Classes start tomorrow and in all honestly I have never been so ready for them to start. I am so ready to just dive in and get into a routine again. Going 1,000 miles a minute is what I live for, having a purpose to my day makes it so much better. My first class is at nine which is totally do able, it's speech so it shouldn't be all that difficult. This semester is pretty full of just my general eds which, yes gets really boring really quickly. Hopefully this will allow me to take something remotely interesting this summer. (most likely doing summer school down at Ole Miss.) 
   In other news, there is a guy in my life and he shall remain nameless till things get figured out, I am not one for pushing such subject. He treats me right *even opens my car door... kind of shocked when he did it in all honesty* and makes me soo happy anyway we will see where that leads. Has for my girls they all made it back to Oxford safe and sound. We are currently planning our spring break get away which is super exciting. Destin, Florida here we come! 
      It is good to be back, although I ran into a fellow Virginian the other days and it will wonderful having a person who knew what an HOV lane or what the Metro was along with a few local things like restaurants, malls and even high schools. Although he didn't go to my old school or was even from the same county it made miss the familiarity of being back in Virginia, I guess that is what living in the same place for 18 years will do to you. 


xoxo




"Life Begins At the End of Your Comfort Zone" - Neale Donald Walsch



No comments: