Thursday, January 27, 2011

First Week Back!

    So I have logged on to show that I am actually alive but have yet to mention how second semester has started... Well it's began with a bang! My classes are all reasonable, nothing I can't handle. My trig teacher reminds me of Mike from the TV show Growing Pains... it is kind of scary. History and english I kept the same professors has last semester so nothing new there. My speech teacher is this retired theater actress and always keeps class interesting with her dramatic voices and stories, it's really nice considering it is my earliest class. As for biology I have yet to figure out what her deal is but my biology TA studies beetles... enough said? 
     It is going to be a busy semester, a couple of trips are being planned including one for my birthday, I am ecstatic! My new roomie and I are getting along wonderfully, she has started ROTC this semester. She definitely rocks the camo!  Has for my own sorority, it is Big Sis/lil Sis week and I am dying to know who my big sis is! I have been going to the house daily for dinner and hope to grow closer to my new sisters. Initiation is Sunday and I am so edger to become an active sister! I am also a new office, Historian, which is right up my ally because I always have a camera on hand.
        I think that covers about everything except the boy! He is just as sweet as came be, we have been spending a lot of time together which trust me I am not complaining about. He makes me happy. I just love how everything is falling into place again. 


xoxo 

No comments: