Sunday, January 16, 2011

And this Little Piggy Went Wee Wee Wee All the Way Home..

  Let’s get some shoes… before you stop reading fellows, I am talking about running shoes. Wearing a bad pair of running shoes can be costly. I am one to warn you, I got a stress fracture from not wearing good running shoes, and have rocked the walking boot for 9 long weeks with 6 more to go (I have never been good at listening to the doctors instructions and traded the walking boot for a ski boot too soon, whoops!)
      Anyway running shoes have a limit and it is important to replace them twice a year or 300-500 miles! The soles of the shoes wear down not giving good support and the inside wears down not cushioning the foot anymore. A side note they also begin to stink after a while. With that being said I encourage everyone to replace their old kicks for a new fresh pair.
   It is important to buy the right pair. Personally I have awful feet, high arches make running shoe buying really hard. From a fellow runner I had discovered REI’s footwear selection and help, they have wonderful website that is full of different running shoes for different type of feet. They are a reasonable price and even if you don’t need shoes it is chalk full of important info regarding your tootsies! Check it out, learn from my mistake take care of your little piggy’s. 
                     Just One Click To Comfortable Running Shoes!

No comments: