Monday, June 10, 2013

Memphis Shopping Trip!

     Craft (a sorority sister of mine) and I ventured up to the suburbs Memphis to go shopping!! TJ max was an unexpected stop but it ended up in my favor. I walked away with a pair of Lucky Brand Jeans for nearly half price! Craft ended up leaving with a Lilly Pulitzer dress for more than half off. 

LOVE the dark wash!


N
ext we landed at the Saddle Creek Mall! Madwell- part of the J Crew company, had a store which we just could not resist! Everything was just so cute! I walked out with a light sweater which will be perfect for when the A/C really gets cranked up this summer. Craft ended up with some shorts and an ULTRA soft basic white top. I promise more damage would be done if I had a paying job!! 
The weight is just so perfect! 


As always our last stop was Target! As always we spent the most time there. When you don't have a local Target it really becomes a sacred place. You tend to pick up things you really don't need but like because it's from Target! I walked out with plenty of things from Isla and me. My favorite was a high to low black cotton dress! I am super excited to jazz it up many different ways! Also I found this great tropic green and navy dress! It would be great for chapter or a night with the wonderful boyfriend! 


All In all I really did some damage! 

No comments: