Thursday, June 13, 2013

And let the celebration begin

I cannot believe how quickly this week has gone by!! 
Trust me I am not complaining, I couldn't be more excited for the weekend.
This weekend I am flying to Raleigh, NC to celebrate my friend get married!!
This is the first of my friends to get married!  So it's just the beginning of many more to come. Seeing my family this weekend will make my last couple of days without my wonderful boyfriend fly by.  I have tried to keep myself busy since he's been gone but the extra support never hurts!

My dress for the wedding! 


Because it is only a weekend I am carrying on and packing has not been easy!
Everything has to fit in a hanging bag and my vineyard vines tote. Which is challenging when you like to have options. With my mom and sister coming I can be stingy with my totalities which is sorta helpful. 
Wish me luck! Look for pictures from the wedding! 

No comments: