Sunday, June 9, 2013

Blog Sale!

    Everyone seems to be doing some sort of clothing sale via blog. Well, I am joining the club. Yesterday, I cleaned out my closet and today I uploaded a couple of things on to ebay! I only take paypal but am willing to take any reasonable offer just shout me a message. Shipping can be worldwide with addition shipping. Also more items are on for sale so just all my listings. More will be added as the week progresses!


Happy Shopping! 

Ebay Link!


Top left to right: 
Gianni Bini Dress sz 6
Gap Curvy Jeans sz 4a
American Eagle Sundress sz 4
Bottom: 
Gap Jersey Dress sz small
Kate Spade Purse tags attached 

2 comments:

Vett Vandiver said...

eek! love that kate spade, I love the coin purse and phone case with that glitter :)

Miss JLM said...

I know! My policy is if it still has tags after 6 months I am not gonna use it :(