Saturday, June 1, 2013

Fresh Coat of Paint

While I was at home my sister had several projects going on. With that already stated she is notorious for not finishing them. We had this great table, with fold down sides and great legs which my sister sanded down to... well you can see that below! 

Anyway my mom and I talked about a color and I took over the project. We had some left over paint, a very neutral light color to brighten up the basement. I believe the color is called egg shell. I painted several coats than lightly sand it for the final touches. The secret is Martha Stewart's glaze. It is so simple to use and I really like the slightly antiqued look. The color I used was the light brown shade. The dark brown has more of a broze sparkle which I previously have used. 
One project down... countless to go! 




I add some final touches after the photo but nothing major 

No comments: