Monday, February 4, 2013

Time Is On My Side

       Not really, I just really want a watch. My wrist is really small I have a really hard time finding a watch that looks right. Two years ago my wonderful boyfriend  bought me a Fossil watch but its leather is starting to look a little worn and really young. So I am in the market for a new one but am having a hell of a time making up my mind. If I had my way I would make a custom watch.  I love the rose gold although am scared it will clash with my silver pearl ring. So that makes me think that a two toned rose and silver would be awesome but Michael Kors does not make off that combination.  Ideally I would pick Michael Kors watch but I am never one to just buy the label, I have to find one I really love! So the following are in the running... 





It has everything I love but just looks kind of boring... 


Modcloth's great price but very trendy and not really my everyday look... 



I love the chocolate and rose but is it timeless? 
If I am paying the Michael Kors price it better be timeless.  


I love the face but really don't like the band. 



I don't know what to do! 










No comments: