Thursday, January 31, 2013

Three Letters

        No, not my Greek letters but the GRE! How scary is that, it means I have to graduate soon. (Although one truly never graduates from Ole Miss) So I brought my GRE book and am beginning the stress of looking into graduate schools. I am looking to pursue audiology so that alone really limits my choices. I have 64 schools to chose from and  have already limited by location so I am really down to 20. No offense to the midwesterners but I really love the East Coast/South East region. I even stretched into Texas for Matt- its the least I could do. (My hair is gonna look awful in Texas) 






    Anyway the book is on the way and I am going to find 4 hours each week to study. This semester is really going to test my time management. Thank God for great planning and microwave meals! 

I my week breaks down like this :
04 study hours with my sorority for my classes
03 hours volunteering with Leap Frog
04 hours for GRE studying
15 hours of classes 
40 hours of sleeping (8x5)
03 hours of working out 

That is 69 hours of the week that is already planned! 


No comments: