Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Sleepy Time





"Early to bed and early to rise makes a
 man healthy, wealthy, and wise."


  
     I don't know who said it but its true. I have discovered a new sleep pattern that optimizes my study time. I had two exams this week and three next week- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. Anyway trying to study while fighting the Z monster is not easy and I do my best work at night. Without going completely nocturnal I can sleep from 6-8pm, study from 8:30-12, sleep 12:30- 6:00am and begin my day all over again. So far its worked like a charm. My little nap is enough so I can focus at midnight but not to much that I can't sleep. I discovered this pattern on Monday when I had a headache from chapter but needed to study, so I napped from 8-10 and got so much done when I woke up. It allows for enough sleep with optimal study time which makes me wise.  

No comments: