Sunday, February 24, 2013

Google Chrome Applications


    So being that I am so bogged down with school work I decided to take the plunge and download a Google Chrome app called StayFocus.  It has worked for the most part, you have to be logged into your gmail account when you aren't logged in it does not keep track of you time on the website. 
      Other than that it's helped me limit my time on distracting websites. It put a clock on my Facebook account that keeps track of how long I have been logged on. I always lose track of time so this alone has been very helpful. The nuclear settings are apparently the best although I have yet to play around with those. It is worth checking out though. They have a twitter page @Stayfocused that answers any question you might have. But I highly recommend checking it out in your Google Chrome App! I just downloaded I-AM-STUDYING app, I haven't had a chance to test it out but am really excited to see how it works. 

No comments: