Sunday, January 27, 2013

Product of the 90's

      I am a proud 90's kid. I did not grow up looking a cell phone, computer or tv screen. I played outside, made up mythical places in the playroom and had to wait for the VCR to rewind before I could watch any of movie. My days were filled with grass stains, Magic School Bus books and slap bracelets. Lunchables were my favorite thing about going on field trips and light up shoes were all the rage. I remember when Titanic was in theaters and Michael Jordan played basketball with cartoons in Space Jam

 Do you remember what was your jam in the 90's?  




More Great Things About the 90's

1) Pogs 
2) Beanie Babies
3) Good Burger 
4) Wheres Waldo
5)Goosebumps
6) Babysitter's Club
7) Nickelodeon’s Getting Slimed
8) Power Rangers
9) Nintendo 64
10) Skorts!
11) Walk Men
12) Polly Pockets
13) The Oregon Trail 
14) Hansons 
15) Slap Bracelets
16) Bewitched
17) S Club 7
18) Flavored Chap Sticks
19) Spice Girls 
20) Lisa Frank 




Am I missing any?!

No comments: