Monday, January 21, 2013

"Set Your Goals High and Don't Stop Until You Get There"

      I really mean to blog more often but I always get so busy. This semester I promise a new blog post each week! You know it has been too long since you last logged on when you cannot remember the email linked to the account. Needless to say, tonight I was determine to log on- it only took 45 minutes and a couple of password hints. 
     Blogging each week is just one of my goals this semester. I also am trying to run three times a week, call a parent everyday and take a calcium supplement each morning. Each goal is something I used to do although have stopped for one reason or another. 

     My goal progress has began- I went for a two mile run this afternoon. Being out of shape is no joke, I am going to be sore tomorrow. I called my mom today to ask for her pear recipe which totally counts and I called my dad yesterday to talk football. As for the calcium supplement I am trying to find one that doesn't taste nasty.
  
   Taking calcium is really import to any women as we are most likely to suffer from osteoporosis. So ladies make sure you are getting 1,000 mg of calcium a day! If you do not get enough calcium in your diet than it is taken from you bones. I had a stress fracture a few years ago and it is still not healed because I was not getting enough calcium. Bottom line casts are not cute so get your calcium!


"Set Your Goals High and Don't Stop Until You Get There" -Bo Jackson 

No comments: