Sunday, February 20, 2011

Sunday Adventure

   It has been absolutely gorgeous out this week but with everything going on I hadn't had the chance to go out and enjoy it. Well, this morning Matt and I took Jupiter to the dog park, he loved it! Matt and I ran while Jupiter trotted along side. With no pockets I held on to my car key (just the key not on a chain-mistake #1) After our first mile Matt asked if I wanted him to hold on to it without thinking I gave it to him. Needless to say after 4 miles, all three of us were excused and ready to leave... I need a key to get into the car and somehow the key fell out of Matt's pocket. A few more times around the path and still no key.  Exhausted and kind of mad we made it back to my dorm where I had a spare key. Matt was pretty upset with himself, but to me so many other worse things could have happened. Just thank God I had a spare key back in my room and for my wonderful girlfriends who drove us back to my car! 

No comments: