Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Rascal Flattin All Night...



   In the middle of my friday afternoon nap, I get a phone call from the wonderful Katelyn and Renae, my best friends who just happen to live next door. They summoned me to their room ASAP, half asleep and not very happily I do like I was told. Renae was on her computer looking at ticketmaster and was like "what do you think about going to the RASCAL FLATTS concert tomorrow?!" Without a seconds thought I was in and we bought some cheap seats for the concert the next night. A little spontaneous never killed anyone right! We headed to Tupelo which is only like an hours drive. Picked up a real Starbucks (not a University Bookstore one) and some dinner on the way and began our perfect girls night. It was just what the doctor had ordered.








The girls

First act of the night!

Opened for Rascal Flatts!


Their opening song! 

My favorite song by them <3

The end! Amazing concert!


No comments: