Friday, February 11, 2011

Friday Favorites!


      So Friday in general just put me in a good mood but what makes it better is when its full of my favorite things. It was freezing and icy out which called for my amazingly soft Vineyard Vines Tradewind's Fleece. I love this thing, it's so cozy yet, still looks cute. It defiantly beats a frumpy oversize sweatshirt.
      While I mentioned the gross weather out I should mention that it makes my skin ridiculously dry which bring me to my next favorite thing, Lubriderm Daily Moisture Lotion. I would not make it through winter without a few bottles. What I love most is how it doesn’t make my skin feel all greasy which makes holding on to my Tervis Tumbler so much easier! Another one of my favorite things, its perfect for my  morning coffee and later on in the day a refreshing Diet Dr. Pepper. My tervis tumbler has been to hell and back and has yet to crack! It is super durable and Ole Miss spirited, making it even better!  When it’s not full of a yummy drink it is in my LL Bean Boat and Tote. Of course it’s monogrammed and once again super durable. The long handles make it perfect for class and my Mac fits in perfectly.
    As I am an unemployed student another thing I love doing especially on Friday’s is depositing checks. I am switching to a local bank but have a check to deposit this week which makes me super excited. I am headed to the bank right after I let out Jupiter (my boyfriend’s roommate dog, they in Ohio for their fraternity this weekend) Jupiter is included in my favorite things, he is a sweetheart and just plain adorable.
     Once again it’s a late Friday afternoon so shut down the computer, get a quick nap and go rage tonight! It’s been a long week you deserve to have a little fun!

    xoxo 


Friday Favorites!
Friday Favorites! by jlmoses on Polyvore.com

No comments: