Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Why Not Both?

     I cannot believe that college graduation is a year away. It completely freaks me out that in less than a year I will be leaving this adorable small town to embark on my big dreams. But you see, I do not know what those big dreams are yet. Don't freak out I am not thinking another major change just a new career path. I love the Communication Sciences and Disorders field, that I know will not change. But the more I study and the more I talk to people I get more confused on what I want to do out of college. I want to work with children, I want to sign and I want to make a decent salary (I have expensive taste). 
     I talked to my advisor and she said that both fields are very fulfilling and she could see me thrive in anyone. (which is great but not what I wanted to hear). My sign language professor told me to consider taking the interpreter exam in the winter and look into audiology if I wanted to continue to sign. I am seriously considering flipping a coin. To apply to both programs is going to be a lot. Applications are due in January and my head is already spinning. Hopefully this summer will clear things up. Why is growing up so tough? 



or 



   

No comments: