Monday, July 18, 2011

Super Powers



(Last summer on our trip to Italy) 

I hope that one day (in the distant future) I can hold the same super powers as my mother.
She seems to have it all on lock, she is in tune to everything and can read us (my sister+dad+me) like a book.
Even over the phone, she is in tune to how my sister is doing in Italy, she claims it's the sound of her voice, but secretly I think it is her motherly sixth sense. 
She has this super power that detects when we need her the most
and the scariest "I know you are up to no good" face I have ever seen
But most of all her presents seems to bring comfort and support 
She is a hard ass, a ball of energy, a piece of work
not to mention 
my biggest critic and biggest supporter
Yes, she stresses me out, but that's only because my biggest fear
is to disappoint her. 

  

No comments: