Monday, July 11, 2011

Georgetown Cupcake

 The title says it all! After watching so many episodes of D.C. Cupcake it was finally time to pay a visit. It only took a metro ride and Lauren, a childhood friend to complete the trip. We did do a little shopping, naturally although I am doing really well with saving money so I didn't buy anything. We wandered through a store and discovered a mall! It was so cute, all hidden and had amazing AC. After lunch we headed to get cupcakes! I got myself a strawberry one and amazing didn't even begin to describe. I had to bring my mom back one and the Susan G Komen one seemed fitting since we do the walk together. Lauren and I devoured our cupcakes in the park before beginning our journey back! 



The people in line thought I was throwing up a gang sign... but 
I <3 my Thetas! 


So many cupcakes!! 


Lauren enjoying her cupcake in the Frances Scott Key Memorial Park! 


   

No comments: