Sunday, July 31, 2011

Random Thoughts...


How true is that?! 
There is just something magical about wearing Lilly,
 I just feel like nothing can go wrong. 

My Jack Rogers completed my summer look. 
I love them because of how simple they are yet so dressy at the same time. 
(My personal favorite are the all white ones) 
They aren't the most comfortable but they go great with any sundress. 


Lately I have been looking for any reason to wear a big floppy hat.
 Perhaps I will get one to wear in the Groove this fall 
or on the beach. Thoughts? 
Sidenote- I miss my Isla puppy! 


I'm a lady and don't you forget it! 
This was my favorite movie growing up and she was my favorite
I just love her sassy ways. 


I am not a princess, I am a lady
but the same rule still applies.
Just because I wear pearls and Lilly 
doesn't mean I am afraid of you.  


I absolutely adore Eleanor Roosevelt
Her words are so true
Not matter what happens
Not everyone is going to be happy
The best you can do is do what makes
you happy. 
That is all that matters in the end. 


No comments: