Wednesday, March 13, 2013

C-A-P-S CAPS CAPS CAPS!

    I finally went for my first ice hockey game! It was such an experience, in a good way. The seats were high but we had a good view of the ice. Sadly we lost to the Carolina Hurricanes but still really enjoyed the night.
I bought the jersey super cheap during the lockout


     The game moves so fast and I really didn't understand much. Fortunately the little kid behind me (he had to be at least 5) knew his hockey and through his commentary I learned a good bit about the sport. Capitals fans are tough! They were fairly harsh on the refs and opposing team- what happened to good sportsmanship? The atmosphere was really awesome, a lot of red and a ton of die heart fans. I don't think I will be one of them but would defiantly enjoy watching more games!  


No comments: