Wednesday, March 6, 2013

UP UP & AWAY

    It is finally Spring Break! I am super excited to head home- even if they are getting 5 inches of snow today. But before I can embark on my journey through the Memphis airport and in the friendly skys I have to pack. Even the word packing scares me. I loath packing, I loath unpacking. Typically I just through bunch of stuff in my suitcase and call it done. Or throw it all in the dirty clothes and call it over. But this time I have to bring work clothes, warm weather clothes, resort clothes AND normal around the house clothes. 
    If you think I am being a baby, I am not! The issue is there isn't enough room for my shoes and belts. The work clothes were easy and warm weather clothes just took up a lot of room. Resort clothes were fun to pack- I love letting my preppy side run wild. The trouble came with normal clothes, in Oxford t-shirts and yoga pants is totally acceptable... that's not really what is the norm back home. If there is one thing I hate it is looking like a slob. This deed has let out mass random piles of clothes that needed to find their home. I am the worst packer, I totally over packed and am just gonna squeeze more crap. I wish the airline understood this issue and give me an extra bag for just shoes and toiletries. Totally a first world pain...

No comments: