Saturday, September 17, 2011

Thanks Mom!

    Just a quick shout out to my Momma! She is awesome and my rock. This week I received 3 pieces of mail from home! Getting mail automatically brightness my day and I have to admit with everything going on I was a tad home sick. One of the pieces was a card which made me feel super special, and two were packages, one included some clothes which I left at home (btw I finally finished unpacking... I don't wanta talk about it!) and the second a little care package from "the boys" which was complete with an adorable Micheal Kors wristlet and chocolates! I can't tell you how much I needed this. It has been a rough week and her little signs of encouragement is what I truly needed to get through it.(Saying it is one thing but showing it is a whole other) Between my new role in the sorority plus recruitment along with classes plus homework and finally volunteering in the ER, I have had little down time. What time I do get to relax I am worthless as all I want to do is sleep which is why it has been a week since my last post. Sorry for the one big rant.
XOXO 



No comments: