Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Pumpkin Spice

    I welcomed in Fall today by having the my first Pumpkin Spice Latte of the season! It was amazing, probably my favorite drink Starbucks makes. And to top if off the line was super short as Ole Miss officially has TWO Starbucks on campus. Laugh at me if you live in a city but this is a big deal, esp if you are like me and need your caffeine to function normally. 
    Anyway I love fall. To me it means, football season, pumpkin picking, leafs changing colors and wearing cute sweats and of course boots! I would say wearing orange but thats to Tennessee Volunteer for me! So here is my fall to do list!


This fall I want to...
- carve a pumpkin
- take a drive to see the leafs change
- watch Ole Miss win a conference football game
- dress up for class (so I can wear boots)
- jump in a leaf pile
- drink tons of pumpkin spice lattes
- make pumpkin bread


No comments: