Friday, September 9, 2011

Friday Frenzy!

Friday Frenzy

Currently Listing to: The TV, its on TLC and the commercial for Dance Moms was on. Needless to say that women is crazy and those girls are going to need some serious therapy! 



Currently Sippin on: Starbucks 100 Calorie Frap in a bottle, sounds iffy but it's amazing, I don't know if it's the fact that I don't have to wait in line for it or that it is actually yummy. 

Currently Wearing: Jeans and an over size Theta T shirt. Its pretty chilly outside and I don't approve of leggings as acceptable pants sorry. 

Current Thought: My weekend plans of studying, I have a HUGE test on monday and I really want to make an A. Also that I think it would be the prefect day to take Isla to the dog park. She loves that place 

Current Craving: a sub, bland I know but it is almost lunch time, I think I might treat myself to Firehouse Subs? 

Current Mood: Excited that it is finally friday and I get to sleep in but kind of stressed because of my weekend plans of studying. I would be a much happier person if Ole Miss bets Southern Illinois tomorrow! 

No comments: