Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Game Day!

I know its about four days late but hang with me while I get my stuff together. 



      The saying we many not win every game but we never lose a tailgate was proven true last weekend. 
I tent hooped pretty much all afternoon, my sorority invested a small fortune on a new tent so it was really exciting to see it! Also we re-did our set up, new stickers, table piece and cups, call me crazy but I love this kind of thing. Matt however didn't understand it so in return we popped over to his fraternity tent. About 100 Hotty Toddy chants and watching the players walk down the Walk of Champions we began the search for my Aunt's set up. It took a little to get their (it is nearly impossible to find anyone in such a mass amount of people) but it is well worth it. Not only did she have the Auburn game on a flatscreen but she had an adorable spread.  

Naturally we took some family pictures! John, my cousin just joined me at Ole Miss this fall. Give it three years his sister Caroline will be an Ole Miss rebel too. I love seeing my family practically every weekend, it really makes Ole Miss my home away from home! 




Not one word about the actual game... I simply don't want to face the fact we lost to BYU 

No comments: