Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Keeping My Promise!

     So I know since returning to Ole Miss I have neglected to blog, trust me when I say that is not on purpose. Its been a crazy past few weeks filled with tons of Theta Love, classes and catching up with old friends. It is the second week of classes and I have already turned in two papers and had a quiz. I am currently working on a nutrition impact project which I just so happened to be voted team leader, which is just exactly want I when going through a busy spell. Oh well I will suck it up and hopefully will have help from the group... I am dreaming I know. 
   Anyway being so busy I decided I deserved a treat and Lilly just so happened to be having a sale. So of course I shopped and bought and am in love. I mean honestly the discount alone was enough to love, a $328 dress and I got it for less then $50 (deal of the century? I think yes!!) Besides getting such a deal it is super cute and I already have perfect shoes for it! 

Things I am looking forward to:

-recruitment/new baby kites
- Ole Miss taking on BYU this weekend, Hotty Toddy!!
- a three day weekend 
- taking Isla to the dog park for the first time
- Breakfast for dinner tomorrow night! 
-Volunteering at the Hospital this semester 
-the fact that my lilly planner is full (academically and socially speaking) 



No comments: