Friday, August 5, 2011

Beach Bound!!

 Warning: My family needs its own reality TV show! 


      21 people, ranging from my granny to a four year old cousin, in the mix is a bunch of college kids ranging from just starting to just about to finish and my 4 crazy aunts who know how to have a good time. With that said we will be at the beach for the week (Watch Out Corolla) . Most are staying in the "main house" which is the beach house that my parents just bought in April, but this year we have another smaller house because we could not all fit. Just picture the amount of food,(alcohol), clothes and other items the week requires.... it's alot more then 6 cars full.    
      This is a family traditional we start about 5 or 6 years ago and the week has turned into something we all look forward to. I haven't seen some of my cousins since Christmas so it's the perfect time to catch up! We all pretty much grew up together, from toddlers hunting for easter eggs at the Moose to sleepovers at Granny's & more recently watching each other graduate. Most of my childhood memories come from being with this crazy bunch I call my family.
      
So if you don't hear from me for the week it is because my toes are in the sand and I am getting my tan on. 

No comments: