Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Shopping Spree

       The boyfriend and I are in a rough spot which as resulted in an increase of spending/shopping. It wasn't on one big item but rather several smaller items of the course a while. Honestly I do not know which is worse. Today I purchased:


For Sorority Recruitment

and these because well they are cute! 

In addition to my running shoes I got yesterday...
I haven't had a chance to try them out as it was rainy today but trust me I am excited! 


Also today I did some damaged and picked up three tops from Forever 21 along with an adorable teal high to low dress. Oh and a classic black with a gold chain purse.

 I love Forever 21 but nothing I get in the store I can ever find on their website and vice versa! No problem especially since I will be packing all of them for my trip to Bermuda next week!!! 

  

No comments: