Sunday, August 4, 2013

Old Town Adventure!

           I have been home for 5 days and LOVE it! The small town is great but the big city is were I belong. Yesterday my sister and I went to Old Town Alexandria. We shopped consignment stores and small boutiques. She walked away with a Burberry coat for under $200! I picked up some tops- nothing big.  Current Boutique was a gem! They had a ton of Lilly Pulitzer and other name brands all at a great price! Several other stores were great!
   Lou Lou was an adorable accessory shop which I picked up some earrings and a little something for my sisters upcoming birthday! The staff was great and so helpful. The scarf I got for her birthday had a snag where the tag was and without question the associate gave me 10% off! The entire store was organized by color so it was easy to sort through. 
    Another super cute store was The Lucky Knot, with a great view of the water this was a preppster's paradise! With brands like Vineyard Vines, Lilly Pulitzer and the Frat Collection is was hard to walk out without breaking my bank account! However, I managed and added many things to my wish listWe ate amazing pizza at RedRocks Pizza! They had a great pizza and was able to sit outside on the sidewalk! All in all our trip                                                   was a blast and  a success! 


No comments: