Sunday, May 8, 2011

RIP Lily

     I know I have neglected y'all but a sweet little puppy entered my life last Monday. Long story short she was not planned and chose Matt when we went to just look at puppy's. He stole my name of Lily but that is okay because she included me in her heart. It didn't take long before she was house broken and learning how to go up and down the stairs. 
    The title is RIP because this morning we lost our sweet Lily. She wasn't feeling well and when Matt took her out this morning she collapsed. After numerous phone calls we found a vet who would see her. After fluids and being on oxygen we lost her at 8:39. The vet said it was a viral infection that we couldn't detect or treat she most likely caught while at the animal shelter. 
     Today we morn Lily,she will be missed and was greatly loved.   


No comments: