Sunday, May 29, 2011

Gone like a Freak Train

    Gone like yesterday! I am off for a summer at Ole Miss! I don't know what is in store, most likely a lot of studying and heat. While away, Matt picked up another puppy from the human society. Her name is Isla (it is Irish) and I cannot wait to meet her, the pictures of her are adorable. 
   Also this summer I am living in my first apartment! I am super excited and am just might get used to the larger closet. I don't know my roommates all the well, one is a sorority sister and the other is a random. Hopefully, it works out. It is going to be so odd being on campus but not living in a dorm or going to the sorority house. Ahhhh I forgot to mention, I have to cook all my meals, so prepare for me to be sharing my new recipes!       
    

So much is changing so fast, it is so crazy! 


No comments: