Friday, May 27, 2011

I am Sorry!

       Its been forever since I really wrote, and I am forever sorry. Life is pretty crazy while at home. Visiting friends from high school and catching up, it is so awesome to catch up with people again. It is rare that I am home for such a long period of time so I have seem almost everyone. In the middle of my two week summer, the girls (Kelly, Mom & Me) went to the beach house. We worked on the house in the morning, caught some rays during the days & had happy hour on the beach. It was just what the doctor had ordered. Everything is just so much better at the beach! I have three more days until I depart for Oxford  for two months!
    Putt Putt with Derek, my cousins t-ball game with the Leib Five & my Grammy tomorrow, Sleepover with my bestie &  a Nationals Game with the girls+ dad are going to fill my last days at home. It's amazing how time flies when you are having fun! 
    I will return to Oxford with two days to move into my new apartment and get ready for the June semester. It feels like I am moving in fastfoward yet I don't want to stop! 

No comments: