Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Home Sweet Home


Even though it was a really short trip it was great to be home. My mom has been hard at work updating the house. Her biggest task was the bed rooms. Being about a thousand miles from home I haven't seen my room in a while. It went from high-school PB Teen to a college girl room while I was away. My vibrant blue and lime green walls were repainted to a minty green, the bubble lamp and posters were replaced with a corner chair and black and white prints. All in all I love it, it is very different but it fits me to a T. Mom out did herself!












A few things stayed the same but mostly my room is new. I love the black and white prints. I have tons of photos from my travels that I have wanted to showcase. 
Ever since I can remember I have loved Curly Girl Design. They have really cute wall art, when I came in it was a shock to see my mom remember has I have only seen a few of their pieces. This is my favorite thing about my room, the quotes are inspiring and the graphics are super girly. I encourage looking at their website as they have really good prices and are just plain fun!

No comments: