Monday, December 9, 2013

Finals Week

        I think every time this dreaded week rolls around I always post about how miserable it it. This semester is no different... I just finished my first final and am about to finish studying for my second one tonight. I really don't mind having two in one day but I will be lucky to keep my eyes open when my second one starts at 7:30. I have one tomorrow and two more on wednesday. If anybody calls me thursday before noon you will not be hearing a happy girl on the other end. 
       I couldn't be more excited to go home. The drive with isla is always a bit of a struggle but I am excited to be home with the family. Ole Miss is playing in the Music City bowl game which might cut my break a bit short. Nashville is my favorite city and I would LOVE to spend New Years Eve at the Grand Ole Opery perhaps even going to the Bluebird? Don't know exactly how I would spend my time but it will be fun! At least the thoughts of the week ending soon keeps me going through the long nights studying at the kitchen table. 

No comments: