Monday, October 21, 2013

Those Three Little Letters

     A while ago/during the summer, I announced that it was time to start studying for my GRE. Well last Thursday I took it! Honestly, it could have gone a lot worse, I felt prepared and was in high spirits when I left the testing center. Generally I let these "little" things stress me out but in reality it's just another test. There will be a graduate school or a career who accepts me. I just get to endure the joys of searching for it. My LAST advising session is on Wednesday! I am excited to search for more opportunities and adventures. I am hoping to move to a young persons city. Maybe Seattle, Boston, Nashville, even back to DC if that is where the wind takes me! Better watch out because this  southern transplant may be moving to a city near you! 





Just a quick shout out to Diet Coke for getting me through last week! 


No comments: