Saturday, November 12, 2011

Boots!

   Like most girls shoes are my weakness not to mention boots.  Cowboy boots, riding boots love them all down to the ugly let oh so comfortable Uggs. So naturally fall means it is time to pull out the jeans comfy sweater and boot look. I am so fond of the brown riding boot, it has such a classic look to it esp these Tory Burch below. 





If it just not a jean day which is okay, sometimes its just not in the cards to look somewhat put together the Uggs are suitable for yoga pants.... NEVER with running shorts (that is just tacky) 
The knit Uggs are so cute and not the typical "it looks like I am wearing sheep on my feet" look. 


The newest boot love Cowboy boots! Since coming to Ole Miss I have had a new found love for cowboy boots. In Virginia it looks odd but down here it is totally acceptable. I own one pair already and they are my easy my favorite pair of shoes... and that is saying a lot. I am constantly checking the stores for more pairs at a good price... I refuse to pay top price for a pair of shoes that will prob go on sale. So far the Corral's below look like my next purchase! I love the two tone browns. 







No comments: