Tuesday, October 25, 2011

What a weekend!

Mom and Dad came for the weekend!
On friday night Matt&I drove up to Collierville to have dinner 
We also popped into my cousins football game... 
we cheered for our lil cheerleader

On Saturday they drove down for the game!
What a game! 
I was so proud of my Rebels for it to be a game and not a slaughtering. 
We tailgated with my dad's ROTC buddies, the Theta's and my extended family
That night my parents treated Matt & I to dinner, 
with it being an SEC weekend the square was packed
so instead I chose a small restaurant off the square 
Honey Bee.
 Matt and I had our first date. 
It was a lot of fun.


Me and the parents!

true blue Ole Miss rebels

Mom and me in front of the Theta house!


the ole miss rebels! 

Dinner at Honey Bee! 



No comments: